Phantasy Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Town

A town which can be set in both modern times or olden times. You create your own characters and make your own story with the other inhabitants of the town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A... Tea party?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eilir

Eilir

A... Tea party? Empty
PostSubject: A... Tea party?   A... Tea party? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:53 am

It took a moment to become adjusted to being s twenty two times taller than he normally was. Eilir looked down to ensure he had not flattened anyone who may have been near him under his feet. Being almost six feet tall stressed him out too much. Glancing down at the letter in his green hand. The word 'Invitation.' was written across the front in curly writing. He rand his abnormally colored hand through his shoulder length blond hair which was sprouting two stubby antennae above his forehead. He sighed and took a few steps, each time keeping his eyes on the ground and maneuvering around any other insects or plant life other than grass. Making his way to The Tea Garden, a place where the humans and bigger creatures enjoy drinks and sweet foods for lunch.

"This better not be a waste of my time!" He grumbled as he slipped through the gate and walked toward a table filled with teapots and plates of snacks. He plopped himself down on one of the chairs and pulled his legs up to cross in front of him, off the ground. He was not in a good mood today and was perfectly prepared to let the next living being he encountered know it if they set him off. He normally wouldn't have come to a silly get together like this but the Queen of Hearts had ordered a parade in her honor that day near his home and he would rather be out at a silly human affair than be murdered in his home but stomping feet one after another. Eilir threw the letter onto the table in front of him and waited for someone to appear, not expecting anyone for some time, since he had come 2 hours early.
Back to top Go down
Finley Fletcher Foster

Finley Fletcher Foster

A... Tea party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A... Tea party?   A... Tea party? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:10 am

Tik. Tok. Tik. Tok. Time always seemed to have stopped in this area of the Kingdom. Of course, that didn't mean people couldn't show up early or late. Time couldn't stop, no matter how much it felt like it did. And believe you and me, to Finley it always did seem like time had stopped. Yet, hearing the gate outside open, caused him to remember that even if time was stopped, the world wasn't frozen. His attention floated to the window, and he blinked once. Then twice. The March Hare had stepped out, so he had simply thought he was back. But when his eyes rested on the abnormally colored, human-like creature, he realized it was indeed, not the March Hare. With a quick movement, he was out the door, a smirk on his lips.

He stayed to the outskirts of the yard, his eyes kept on the other figure. Even in his abnormally colored clothes, the Mad Hatter wouldn't be seen, up against the hedges. Something about Wonderland, just caused him to blend in with most of his backgrounds. When the other had sat down, he hurried to the chair, standing behind it. Upon seeing the invite tossed on the table, and the antennae on the others head, the Hatter knew exactly who it was, that had arrived, two hours ahead of schedule.

"It is most impolite to destroys one handy work." Leaning around the blond, he gave him a slight smile, before grasping the invite on the table. Standing up straight, he ran his hands over the envelope, trying to flatten it. Of course, in Wonderland, anything was possible. So, when he tried to flatten it, it indeed, flattened. "There we are!" Opening the envelope, he pulled out the paper, and held it up in front of him. "Oh! Almost forgot. Can't see a WORD without my glasses!" Letting go of the paper, it floated in the air, before he stuffed the envelope in his pocket, and then pulled out a telescope. Focusing it on the paper, he looked through, a grin appearing on his lips. "Ah! Mr. Caterpillar! So good of you to join us in the size of something that isn't as big as my pinky finger~" Putting the telescope and floating paper into his pocket, he sat down next to the other male, the grin still evident on his lips. "So tell me... What's it like to have more then two legs, then suddenly wake up, in the body of a human~?"
Back to top Go down
Eilir

Eilir

A... Tea party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A... Tea party?   A... Tea party? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:10 am

He stared at the other with his cold gray eyes until the hatted man sat next to him. he reached out and touched his finger to a cup in front of him that had already been filled. He did not like human food or drink much but tea he could tolerate. Eilir's finger pulled the cup up without ever curling around the handle, as if it were magnetized. He took a sip and returned the cup to it's saucer as if he turned off the magnet in his finger. He turned to the man and glared straight into his eyes

"It is normal for beings to appear and disappear whenever they please or an acquaintance, the Cheshire Cat, disappear yet, leave his purple strips behind, but it is strange for you to think of a caterpillar being able to control how many arms he chooses to show?" Asked the man mildly. Then, a new pair of arms sprouted under the first pair and crossed themselves over his stomach when he turned to the man. "Are you implying that I have a bad natural height?" He asked with eyes so threatening he was daring the hatter to say yes.

(sorry I made it a bit short.)
Back to top Go down
Finley Fletcher Foster

Finley Fletcher Foster

A... Tea party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A... Tea party?   A... Tea party? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:22 am

(Nah, it's all good~ :3)

The Hatter stared at the Caterpillar, his eyes full of amusement. He enjoyed listening to others, but only for a short amount of time. When the other began to sound snappish to the male, he held back his urge to laugh. That was harder for the male to do, then he had expected. Reaching over to the table, he grasped a cup of tea and placed a couple spoonfuls of sugar in his cup. Stirring it, he lifted it to his lips and took a drink, before he set the cup back down. Turning his attention to the other, he smirked a bit.

"If I said no, I would be lying. I do not think, that being three inches tall, is all that fun." Shaking his head, he held up his left pinky and pointed to it, with his right index finger. "Being this big, would mean no one could see you. That would mean you would have the HIGH chance of being stepped on. Or poisoned. Or murdered some other way." Pulling out his pocket watch, his attention fell to it, and he quickly stood. "Switch seats! Switch seats!" Grasping the others arm, he pulled on it, trying to pull him over to the chair he had been sitting in. "Come one, come on! It is time to switch places."
Back to top Go down
Eilir

Eilir

A... Tea party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A... Tea party?   A... Tea party? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Eilir was on his feet but refused to take a step in the Hatter's direction. His four green hands were balled into fists and he was taking deep breaths to calm himself, not wanting to speed up his remaining time as a caterpillar. When he decided he was calm enough to be safe again he snapped.

"Being three inches tall is a perfect height for your information! It only becomes unsafe when giant bruits like you barge onto our homes with your monstrous feet and destroying natures!" He ripped his arm away from the host of this 'party.' " Being your height does nothing but cause trouble for others! You speak as if it is my own fault for being in danger constantly. Then, of course, there is the well known fact about how humans believe to be so superior to the other races of the world! Murdering anything you want to eat, destroying our homes to make your own! You can't possibly see all the damage you do when you are at a height to look down on anything, though. No matter how I attempt to explain your wrong doings to you, you will listen to none of my words because to you I am a lowly insect to crawl on the dirt-" He suddenly stopped himself and shut his gray eyes for a moment. Needing to calm down he decided he would not bother with the ignorant human anymore. He turned around away from him without a word and began walking toward the gate. His body had begun to shake slightly. Not yet! He thought desperately. Hold off as long as you can! Eilir shoved his hand into his pocket to withdraw a small piece of mushroom, all the while he watched the ground careful of what went beneath his feet. He brought the mushroom piece out of his pocket as he came closer to the gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A... Tea party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A... Tea party?   A... Tea party? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A... Tea party?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phantasy Town :: Phantasy Town. :: Olden Times :: Outside Phantasy Town's Walls. :: The Dark Forest.-
Jump to: